Transport experimental information up to 10km with our dielectric fiber optic links.
· Do you need a method to transport your experimental information through high voltage or hostile EMI environments?
· Are you conducting plasma Physics experiments and need to move that information long distances?
Use our LTX55 or LTX72 series to send your information up to 10 km over fiber optics links. With the LTX5515 you can multiplex one analog signal at 12 or 14 bit precision, from DC to 25 MHz with up to 4 digital signals over a single fiber. If you only require digital data to be transported, you can use the LTX5525 to multiplex up to 16 digital channels over a single fiber. All the LTX55 units are available in single mode or multimode version.
If you need bi-directional operation use our LTX72 series. Our LTX72 series has the same capabilities as the LTX55 series but can operate in a full duplex mode to transport your information simultaneously in both directions.
- LTX-5510 Analog/Digital, DC to 12.5 MHz Fiber Optic Link
- LTX-5515 Analog/Digital, DC to 25 MHz Fiber Optic Link
- LTX-5520 Digital Fiber Optic Link
- LTX-5525 Digital Fiber Optic Link
- LTX-7215 Bi-Direction Analog/Digital Fiber Optic Link
- LTX-7225 Digital Bi-Directional Fiber Optic Link