The TIA-525, 527 and 952 series have BNC outputs for direct connection to your oscilloscope or digitizer. The TIA-1200, 2000 and 3000 use a type K SMA female output connector. The TIA-525 offers a free space option. Patch cords and adapters can be supplied to mate with various fiber optic connectors. The TIA-525 and 527 have dual power capability, battery and external universal power supply.
- TIA-1200 DC to 12GHz O/E Converter
- TIA-2000 DC to 20GHz O/E Converter
- TIA-527 Matched InGaAs DC to 125 MHz O/E Converter
- TIA-3000 30 KHz to 10 GHz O/E Converter
- TIA Series Comparison
- TIA-525 DC to 125 MHz O/E Converter
- TIA-952 30 KHz to 800 MHz InGaAs O/E Converter